Manang Marshyangdi Club (MMC) have entered final of 22nd Budha Subba gold cup football tournament.
MMC defeated UKFC Darjeeling 2-0 in the semifinal match played at Dharan stadium on Wednesday.
Bimal Rana (19') and Dayananda Singh (90+3) scored apiece for the winners.
Aashish Dewan from UKFC became the man of the match and received Nrs 15,000 cash.
Nepal Police will play against Machhindra FC in second semifinal match on Thursday.
Dharan FC is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of NRs 10 lakh.
- Sunsari: Biratnagar Metro Wins Title Of Girija Prashad Memorial Cup
- Sunsari: Dharan 14 Wins Title Of 21st Godhuli Running Cup
- Sunsari: Dharan 19 Enters QFs Of Godhuli Running Cup
- Sunsari: Dharan Ward Number 16 Enters QFs Of 21st Godhuli Running Cup
- 21st Godhuli Tuborg Football Running Cup: Ward Number 8 Enters Pre-quarterfinals
It Is Taking Too Long Time To Construct Itahari Stadium