Manang Marshyangdi Club (MMC) have entered final of 22nd Budha Subba gold cup football tournament.
MMC defeated UKFC Darjeeling 2-0 in the semifinal match played at Dharan stadium on Wednesday.
Bimal Rana (19') and Dayananda Singh (90+3) scored apiece for the winners.
Aashish Dewan from UKFC became the man of the match and received Nrs 15,000 cash.
Nepal Police will play against Machhindra FC in second semifinal match on Thursday.
Dharan FC is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of NRs 10 lakh.
- Respected Football Administrator Dilip Rai & TSC Player Nirajan Maharjan Recover From Coronavirus
- Sunsari: 1st Chams Open 9-A-Side On Asoj 20
- It Is Taking Too Long Time To Construct Itahari Stadium - VIDEO
- Sunsari DFA Provides COVID Relief To 30 Players
- Sunsari DFA To Distribute Nrs 2500 Each To 30 As COVID Relief
It Is Taking Too Long Time To Construct Itahari Stadium