Kavreli Samaj has lifted the title of 1st NJFA running cup Futsal championship in Tokyo, Japan.
Kavreli Samaj defeated Unity Guys Nagoya to lift the title plus Nrs 4,50,000. Runners up team got Nrs 2 lakh.
Ashok Nepali from Unity Guys became the best player of the tournament. Suraj KC from Kavreli Samaj received the best keeper award while Jhalak Thokar the best defender and Riten Shrestha the highest goal scorer.
Nepal Japan football association organized the championship. President Basanta Gauchan thanked all for the support in making in the event successful.
- Qatar: Nepal Beats South Korea In Asian Communities Championship
- Gorkhalis Abroad: Persija Jakarta Loses Final To Persebaya
- Asian Communities Chamionship: Nepal Continues Winning Streak, Thrashes Philippines
- Nepal International Rohit Chand Strikes As Persija Beats Sabah FA In A Friendly Match
- Asian Communities Championship: Nepal Vs Philippines Tonight