Team Lhotshampa has lifted the title of Tenzing-Hillary cup in New Zealand.
Team Lhotshampa defeated Nepal United FC in the final match played recently.
The champions received NZD 1800 while runners up team walked away with NZD 1200. Gorkhali FC Hamilton became third and received NZD 800. Fourth placed team, FC Khukuri got NZD 400.
Himalions FC received the plate champions trophy plus NZD 400. NBOP got the fair play award plus NZD 500.
Nepalese Association in Bay of Plenty (NABOP) and THC committee organized the championship.
- USA: BYSC Wins Title Of 2nd Minnesotta Championship
- Preparation Completed For 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup; Winners To Get USD 10,000 !
- Japan: Shizuoka United Supports Rabi Lamichane Foundation
- USA: 16 Teams Finalized In 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup
- USA: Preparation In Full Swing For 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup; Winners To Get USD 10,000