Team Lhotshampa has lifted the title of Tenzing-Hillary cup in New Zealand.
Team Lhotshampa defeated Nepal United FC in the final match played recently.
The champions received NZD 1800 while runners up team walked away with NZD 1200. Gorkhali FC Hamilton became third and received NZD 800. Fourth placed team, FC Khukuri got NZD 400.
Himalions FC received the plate champions trophy plus NZD 400. NBOP got the fair play award plus NZD 500.
Nepalese Association in Bay of Plenty (NABOP) and THC committee organized the championship.
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Recovering From COVID19 Infection
- Australia: Beni FC Clinches Title Of 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020
- FIFA Referee Sudish Pandey To Officiate Matches In 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020
- USA: Team Registration Open For 5th Annual Nepali New Year Cup
- Australia: Beni FC Wins Title Of GNC Premier League