Construction of Pokhara stadium post SA Games 2019 has finally taken a pace.
The stadium was supposed to be completed by December for SA Games but it didn't happen due to slow construction work.
Indian company, Great Sports Infra and M.A Construction Jawalakhel, Lalitpur are constructing the stadium.
Total budget of the stadium is Nrs 173 crore. This includes football stadium, playing field and track-n-field.
The stadium will have round shaped modular fitting type stands that will accommodate 18,000 fans.
Here is the latest update from the venue:
- RC32 Football Academy Sets Up Closed Camp In Pokhara
- ANFA Prez Sherpa: We Will Try Our Best To Host SAFF 2021 Matches In Pokhara
- No Sports In Gandaki Province Until Complete Vaccination - Sports Minister Deepak Manange
- Pokhara International Stadium - 90% Work Completed - VIDEO
- Former National Player & AFC A Licensed Coach Bill Tamang Passes Away
POKHARA STADIUM - 10% WORK IS STILL LEFT