Nepal APF goalie Amrit Chaudhary has been adjudged the most valuable player of 3rd Chandragiri gold cup football tournament.
Chaudhary performed well between the sticks to help his team to lift the title at Naikap, Kathmandu.
He received Nrs 30,000 cash.
Prabin Syangtan became the highest goal scorer and also received Nrs 30,000 cash.
Former Nepal international duo Ramesh Budhathoki, tournament coordinator, and Basanta Gauchan distributed prizes to the winners. Other distinguished officials were also present in the prize distribution ceremony.
- 1988 Dasharath Stadium Disaster - Black Day Of Nepalese Football Marks 32 Yrs
- Kailali: Nepal APF Enters SFs Of 4th Far West Khaptad Gold Cup
- Kathmandu: 1st Inter College Football Tournament From Chaitra 1
- Nepal APF Plays Stalemate With BBC In Their Last Match
- Nepal APF Beats Friends To Breathe Sigh Relief At Bottom
Qatar Airways Martyr's Memorial A Division League: MMC Vs Nepal APF