Biba Media Group has relaunched Nepali edition of GoalNepal.com.
Group runs two sporting websites, GoalNepal.com & KhelDainik.com.
Group CEO Bikram Thapa said he was excited to re-launch Nepali version.
"We have always stood on our toes to bring in-depth coverage of Nepalese football to the passionate fans. We have always worked beyond the line for the promotion and development of Nepalese football since 10 years.
"Now we want to reach more people. We want to engage with more football fans. Now you can read GOAL in NEPALI", said Thapa.
GoalNepal is launched in 2009 for the promotion and development of the game in country. It also uses the game as a tool to bring changes in society. So far it has reached more than 28 districts with different projects and aims to cover all 77 districts in coming years.
For enquiry and business, please email to email@example.com
For news and views, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For charitable works, please email to email@example.com
- GoalNepal Starts #StaySafe #StayActive #StayHealthy Campaign
- Former FIFA Referee Sachin Amatya & Former Nepal International Deepa Chhetri Raise Nrs 1,55,500 For Coach Nar Rai
- Nepal Japan Football Association (NJFA) Supports Samikchya Magar With Nrs 1,03,557
- Balaju Football Family Supports Coach Nar Kumar Rai With Nrs 50,000 Cash
- Former APF Coach Nar Kumar Rai Appeals For Support To Save Her Daughter
GoalNepal CEO Bikram Thapa's Interview With Radio Thaha Sanchar