Biba Media Group has relaunched Nepali edition of GoalNepal.com.
Group runs two sporting websites, GoalNepal.com & KhelDainik.com.
Group CEO Bikram Thapa said he was excited to re-launch Nepali version.
"We have always stood on our toes to bring in-depth coverage of Nepalese football to the passionate fans. We have always worked beyond the line for the promotion and development of Nepalese football since 10 years.
"Now we want to reach more people. We want to engage with more football fans. Now you can read GOAL in NEPALI", said Thapa.
GoalNepal is launched in 2009 for the promotion and development of the game in country. It also uses the game as a tool to bring changes in society. So far it has reached more than 28 districts with different projects and aims to cover all 77 districts in coming years.
For enquiry and business, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For news and views, please email to email@example.com
For charitable works, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- GoalNepal Contributors Meet Mobike Accident In Pokhara
- GoalNepal Supporters Raise Nrs 13000 From Day 3 For Prajwal Rai
- Research Says Football Culture In Private Schools Is Increasing In Kathmandu
- FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ Official Emblem Revealed
- NSC Member Secretary Ramesh Silwal: National Team Players Shouldn't Play Khukura & Haans Cup
GoalNepal CEO Bikram Thapa's Interview With Radio Thaha Sanchar