Men’s football fixtures of 13th SA Games has been changed after India snub to the event.
Now the event will start from December 2 at Dasharath stadium.
Bangladesh will play against Bhutan in the opening match at 1 PM NST and Maldives will play against Sri Lanka at 5 PM NST.
Here is the match fixtures:
This fixture has shocked football lovers as the participating teams have to play every alternate days in first two round matches.
If you go through the FIFA rule:
1. The venues, dates and kick-off times of the matches shall be proposed by the Organising Association, subject to the approval of the FIFA Organising Committee.
2. The FIFA Organising Committee shall fix the dates and venues of the matches, allowing each team a minimum rest period of 48 hours between matches.
In this tournament, teams are playing their second match in just a gap of 24 hours.
Organizers may say that the event is not sanctioned by AFC and FIFA but the organizers should respect the norms of the game when you are hosting international tournament.
- FIFA Referee Sudis Pandey Conducts Bangabandhu Gold Cup SF Match Between Burundi & Bangladesh
- ANFA Finally Condemns Deepak Manange's Unruly Act
- ANFA DFAs Start Protesting Against Controversial MLA Gurung
- ANFA, England FA Sign A Deal For A Friendly Match
- FIFA Referee Sudis Pandey, Asst Referee Rojen Shrestha To Conduct Bangabandhu Gold Cup Matches
Viking Thunder Clap For The First Time In Nepal !