Sankata club has made its practice ground at Palanse, Bhaktapur ready.
The club has spent more than 40 lakh to make the ground ready. It has become second public A Division club (after Jawalakhel Youth Club) to have its own practice field. Big teams like MMC and Three Star Club don't have their practice field.
Players have started training at new field for upcoming A Division league. Here are the pictures from the ground:
- Martyr's Memorial A Division League: Sankata Beats Friends Club To Move 6th
- Martyr's Memorial A Division League: Sankata, BBC Play Stalemate
- Martyr's Memorial A Division League: Nepal Army Fails To Go Atop
- Sankata Club Earns Three Valuable Points Against Nepal APF
- Martyr's Memorial A Division League: Sankata Plays Stalemate With JYC
QATAR AIRWAYS A DIVISION LEAGUE: SANKATA VS NRT 1-0 (MATCH HIGHLIGHTS)