Nepal is hosting 13th South Asian Games in three cities, Kathmandu, Pokhara and Janakpur.
But National sports council and its contractors are in race against time to make the venue ready for almost all events. It clearly shows the apathy of Nepal government towards sports.
Pokhara stdium isn't ready yet. Women's event will start on December 1. The contractors are finally fixing the modular grandstand stands at the field. They will only fix 8,000 capacity stands and will fix remaining seats after the games.
- Kaski: Gandaki Province Govt Honors SAMBA & Suman Aryal With Cash Prizes
- ANFA VP Bir Bahadur Khadka In Pokhara To Start Investigation On Kaski DFA
- 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup MVP Ajit Bhandari Gets His Prize
- VP Bir Bahadur Khadka To Lead New Committee To Investigate On Kaski DFA President
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium