Nepal national team is about to leave Thimphu, Bhutan.
Team will reach Paro first before boarding the plane to Kathmandu. They will land the capital this afternoon.
Before moving to Thimphu, team appreciated team bus drive Mr. Sarun with team jersey signed by the players and signed footballs to team hotel, Ariya.
- Nepal National Team Playing A Friendly Match Against Japan U22 & J-League Mix Team
- Nepal Drops Three Position Down To 170 In FIFA World Ranking
- Team Nepal Returns Home After Playing Home Fixture !
- Team Nepal Returning Home Tomorrow
- Bhutan PM Lotay Tshering Visits Team Hotel To Appreciate Nepal National Team
Nepal Coach Johan Kalin - Everybody Knows It's Big Game Against Kuwait