National sports council is constructing Chyasal stadium at Chyasal, Lalitpur.
The stadium - which has a capacity of 10,000 - should have been completed already but the construction work is in snail pace.
The contractors have finally finished the construction of the stadium. Now they will start fine tuning the facility.
They have also started installing seats.
ANFA will take care of the ground and will most probably host some of the A Division league matches.
- Lalitpur: Nawa Samakali Samaj Wins Title Of 17th Dinesh Memorial Gaijatra Cup
- Lalitpur: Hosts Namuna Sports Vs NSS In The Final Of 18th Gaijatra Cup; LIVE On GoalNepal
- Lalitpur: 17th Gaijatra Cup Kicks Off
- Lalitpur: Dhapakhel Ward 24 Constructing A Football Ground
- Lalitpur: Sports Ministry Supports Janamarga Yuwa Club With Nrs 25 Lakh For Ground Construction
Pitch Construction At Chyasal Stadium - VIDEO