AFC has approved Changlimithang stadium, Thimpu as the venue for Nepal Vs Kuwait match in FIFA World Cup round 2 Asian qualifiers.
ANFA said on Monday that AFC had confimed the venue.
ANFA moved to Thimpu after AFC said NO to Dasharath stadium. National sports council is renovating the stadium for SA Games.
Kuwait was reluctant to play in Thimpu citing long travel, cold weather and high altitude but AFC sent the letter to ANFA and Bhutan FA, confirming the venue.
The match will be played on November 19, 2019.
- Kathmandu: England FA Officials Land K-Town To Sign An MoU With ANFA For A Friendly Match
- Nepal Remains Unchanged In FIFA World Ranking
- Nepal National Team Playing A Friendly Match Against Japan U22 & J-League Mix Team
- Nepal Drops Three Position Down To 170 In FIFA World Ranking
- Team Nepal Returns Home After Playing Home Fixture !
Nepal Coach Johan Kalin - Everybody Knows It's Big Game Against Kuwait