AFC has approved Changlimithang stadium, Thimpu as the venue for Nepal Vs Kuwait match in FIFA World Cup round 2 Asian qualifiers.
ANFA said on Monday that AFC had confimed the venue.
ANFA moved to Thimpu after AFC said NO to Dasharath stadium. National sports council is renovating the stadium for SA Games.
Kuwait was reluctant to play in Thimpu citing long travel, cold weather and high altitude but AFC sent the letter to ANFA and Bhutan FA, confirming the venue.
The match will be played on November 19, 2019.
- Arik Bista Recovers From Coronavirus
- Nepal International Rohit Chand: Failure Motivated Me To Work Harder
- Nepal International Abhisek Rijal Joins Indian B Division Club Mohameddan Sporting Club
- PCR Test Of Remaining 23 Players Nagative
- ANFA Releases Players After AFC/FIFA Postpones World Cup Qualifiers
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium