Tribhuwan Army club has entered final of Hamro Purbanchal gold cup football tournament played at Domalal Rajbanshi memorial grounds in Jhapa.
Tribhuwan Army club defeated Akraman FC, Sikkim 4-3 on penalties on Friday to enter final.
Both teams played 0-0 draw in regulation time.
Army goalie Bibas Chaudhary became the man of the match and received Nrs 10,000 cash.
Nepal Police club will play against Church Boys United in second semifinal match on Saturday.
The championship has a winning purse of Nrs 12,50,000.
- Jhapa: Nepal Army Wins Title Of Hamro Purbanchal Cup
- Jhapa: Nepal Army Vs Church Boys United In The Final Of HP Cup Today
- Jhapa: Church Boys United Sidelines Police To Enter FINAL Of Hamro Purbanchal Gold Cup
- Jhapa: Nepal Police Club Vs Church Boys United In 2nd SFs Today
- Jhapa: Nepal Army Vs Akraman FC In 1st SFs Of Hamro Purbanchal Cup Today
1st Birtamod Gold Cup: Panchayan FC Sunsari Vs Swotantra FC Panchthar