Tribhuwan Army club has entered final of Hamro Purbanchal gold cup football tournament played at Domalal Rajbanshi memorial grounds in Jhapa.
Tribhuwan Army club defeated Akraman FC, Sikkim 4-3 on penalties on Friday to enter final.
Both teams played 0-0 draw in regulation time.
Army goalie Bibas Chaudhary became the man of the match and received Nrs 10,000 cash.
Nepal Police club will play against Church Boys United in second semifinal match on Saturday.
The championship has a winning purse of Nrs 12,50,000.
- Jhapa: Province Level Women's Championship From Poush 11
- Jhapa: 2nd Man Raj Kerung Memorial Knockout Championship From Poush 9
- Jhapa FC Wins Title Of Jhapa District Wide Knockout Championship
- Jhapa FC Enters Final Of Knockout Football Championship
- Jhapa: Sanischare FC Enters Final Of Knockout Championship
JALTHAL FC JHAPA ENTERS SFs 2nd BHAGIMAN MEMORIAL CUP