Nepal's home match against Kuwait is now confirmed to be played outside Nepal. Nepal has proposed Thimpu but Kuwait has discontent with the venue citing long travel, high altitude and cold weather.
AFC has asked ANFA to change the venue but ANFA is adamant to its decision.
Many Nepalese football fans are sad for not being able to support their team at home and are heavily criticizing ANFA, National sports council and sports ministry. They are also demanding resignation of concerned authorities.
Nepal is hosting SA Games in December (in Kathmandu and Pokhara). But Nepal haven't made any venue ready for the event.
Next year, Nepalese football fans can support their beloved team at Dasharath stadium. Three matches of FIFA World Cup round 2 qualifiers will be played early next year.
So, please don't feel heavy. You can watch three home matches next year.
Nepal Vs Chinese Taipei
Nepal Vs Australia
Nepal Vs Jordan
- ANFA Holds Virtual Class For Its Goalkeeping Coaches
- ANFA Unveils Technical Report and Statistics Of Qatar Airways Martyr's Memorial 'A' Division League 2076
- ANFA Takes Action Against Lalitpur DFA President Purushottam Thapa
- ANFA's Honorary Exco Member Rupesh Adhikari Provides Relief To Foreign Players In Nepal
- ANFA Day: FA Cancels All Programs Due To COVID Pandemic
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium