TWYC FC Biratnagar has lifted the title of 1st Rajabas gold cup football tournament in Sunsari.
TWYC FC defeated Cultural green club 2-0 in the final match played at Rajabas on Thursday.
Bhuwan Basnet and Pujan Uparkoti scored apiece for the winners.
Aurel Enome from the losing side became the man of the match and received Nrs 3000 cash.
Best GK: Purna Chemjong
Best DF: Bhusan Subba
Best MF: Asim Rai
Rising player: Bimal Rai.
All of them got Nrs 4000 each. Bhuwan Basnet became the highest goal scorer and got Nrs 5000. Milan Rai was adjudged the MVP and received Nrs 7,000 cash.
The champions received Nrs 1,11,111 and runnrs 50,500.
- Morang: Nehareeka College Biratnagar Wins Title Of Inter College U21 Championship
- Suraj BK Adjudged The MVP; Receives One Scooter
- Sunsari: MMC Wins Title Of 22nd Budha Subba Gold Cup
- Nepal Police Beats Machhindra To Enter FINAL Of 22nd Budha Subba Gold Cup
- 22nd Budha Subba Gold Cup: MMC Enters FINAL
Another Stadium In Nepal !