Bhutan FA said they were happy to host Nepal vs Kuwait match at Changlimithang stadium.
BFF media director Phuntsho Jattu Wangdi told GoalNepal that they would put additional fund from their accounts to assist ANFA.
"We are very happy to host Nepal here and BFF is also putting additional fund from our own accounts so that the match and stay here in bhutan will be smooth and memorial one for team Nepal. Infact we will give the gate collection from tickets back to ANFA", said Wangdi.
BFF will consult with ANFA before finalizing ticket price. The capacity of the stadium is 10,000.
Nepal moved to Thimpu, Bhutan after AFC said BIG NO to Dasharath stadium to host Nepal vs Kuwait on November 19, 2019.
- FIFA Referee Sudis Pandey, Asst Referee Rojen Shrestha To Conduct Bangabandhu Gold Cup Matches
- Kishor Rai Jhapali Unanimously Elected President Of Province 1 Football Association
- ANFA Slaps A Fine Of Nrs 50,000 Each To MMC & Machhindra FC
- ANFA Slaps Five Match Ban & Nrs 10,000 Fine Each To Jagjeet Shrestha & Ashok Baral
- Fans Ask ANFA To Host League Matches In The Weekend
ANFA's Road Side Garden Inaugurated