Bhutan FA said they were happy to host Nepal vs Kuwait match at Changlimithang stadium.
BFF media director Phuntsho Jattu Wangdi told GoalNepal that they would put additional fund from their accounts to assist ANFA.
"We are very happy to host Nepal here and BFF is also putting additional fund from our own accounts so that the match and stay here in bhutan will be smooth and memorial one for team Nepal. Infact we will give the gate collection from tickets back to ANFA", said Wangdi.
BFF will consult with ANFA before finalizing ticket price. The capacity of the stadium is 10,000.
Nepal moved to Thimpu, Bhutan after AFC said BIG NO to Dasharath stadium to host Nepal vs Kuwait on November 19, 2019.
- Facilities Of National Sports Council Will Be Used For Quarantine
- ANFA Says They Are Ready To Provide Their Properties For Isolation Camp & Temporary Quarantine
- Nepalese Sports Is In Standstill Thanks To COVID19 Threat
- All Football Activities Coming To A Standstill !
- Nepal's Upcoming FIFA World Cup QFs Against Chinese Taipei & Australia POSTPONED !
NEPAL'S FIRST FEMALE FIFA REFEREE | KALPANA SHARMA