Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has rejected ANFA's proposal to host Nepal vs Kuwait match at Dasharath stadium.
AFC had sent its venue inspector on November 5 to inspect the facilities at the stadium.
After examining the report, AFC today confirmed that the match couldn't be played at Dasharath stadium.
National sports council is renovating the stadium for SA Games that Nepal is hosting in December.
ANFA pushed it hard to play the match on November 19 but AFC has poured cold water over their dream.
ANFA's spokesperson Kiran Rai said they have now proposed AFC to play the match in Thimpu, Bhutan.
Bhutan FA said they are ready to host Nepal Vs Kuwait match at Changlimithang stadium.
Meanwhile, Nepalese football fans are pouring their frsutration on GoalNepal platform. They have even demanded resignation of sports minister, member secretary of NSC and ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa.
- ANFA Holds Virtual Class For Its Goalkeeping Coaches
- ANFA Unveils Technical Report and Statistics Of Qatar Airways Martyr's Memorial 'A' Division League 2076
- ANFA Takes Action Against Lalitpur DFA President Purushottam Thapa
- ANFA's Honorary Exco Member Rupesh Adhikari Provides Relief To Foreign Players In Nepal
- ANFA Day: FA Cancels All Programs Due To COVID Pandemic
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium