Dharan FC has entered final of 3rd Dangihat gold cup football tournament in Morang.
Dharan FC defeated hosts Dangihat FC Red 1-0 in the second semifinal match played at Bhaunne on Friday.
Buddha Chemjong scored the match winner in 9th minute. He became the man of the match.
Dharan FC will play against Boys Union Club in the final match on Kartik 10 (Sunday).
Dangihat FC is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 3 lakh.
- Morang: Hosts Mangalbare Sukrabare FC Enters Final Of Mangalbare-Sukrabare Cup
- 5th Refugee Challenge Cup 2021: Young Brothers Sirijunga Thrashes YFC
- Morang: Lalbhitti FC Enters Final Of Mangalbare-Sukrabare Cup
- 5th Refugee Challenge Cup: Hosts Youth Friendly Centre Beats Letang FC
- Mangalbare Sukrabare FC Enters SFs Of Mangalbare Sukrabare Cup
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS