ANFA bade farewell to Nepal U23 national team travelling to Doha, Qatar.
The farewell program was held at ANFA complex this morning.
Nepal U23 is playing a friendly match against Myanmar U23 on October 25 in Doha, Qatar. Nepal U23 is preparing for South Asian Games while Myanmar is preparing for South East Asian Games.
Both teams can field three senior players as per the rule. Nepal have fielded Bikram Lama, Sujal Shrestha and Nawayug Shrestha in the team.
Member secretary of national sports council, Ramesh Silwal, ANFA sr. VP Pankaj Bikram Nembang and other ANFA officials were present in the program.
- Nepal U23 Team Provides Nrs 10,000 To Ailing Samikchya Magar
- ANFA Exco Meeting Confirms Prize Money Of Nrs 5,50,000 To SAG Gold Medal Winners
- SA Games Gold Medalist Tej Tamang Honored By Mankamana School
- Sujal Shrestha & Coaches From Dhankuta Honored With Nrs 25,000 Cash Each
- J-League U22 Team Arrives Kathmandu For A Friendly Series
Dasharath Stadium Is Almost Ready To Host 13th SA Games