Nepal has ccompleted its preparation for Jordan clash in FIFA World Cup round 2 Asian qualifiers.
The match will be played today at Amman international stadium at 9:45 PM NST.
The match will be played at 9:45 PM NST.
What they said:
Nepal coach Johan Kalin: “Jordan is tough team and the match is going to be tough for us but we will see what we can do. They are definitely a quite strong team”.
Jordan coach Vital Borkelmans: "We must keep three points against Nepal. We couldn't play well against Kuwait (which ended 0-0. But second half was good. We must continue the same form to get complete three points".
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Been Tested COVID19 Positive
- Nepal National Team Shows Love To Ailing Samikchya Magar; Announces Nrs 30,000
- Nepalese Players, Coaches & Former Internationals Appreciate True Heros - VIDEO
- FIFA Ranking Remains Unchanged Due To COVID Pandemic
- The 14 National Team Shirts That Nepal Worn In 27 Years
ANFA Starts Maitenance Of Dasharath Stadium Grounds For FIFA WC QFs