Nepal suffered 5-0 loss at the hands of Australia in FIFA World cup round 2 Asian qualifiers in Canberra.
Nepal coach Johan Kalin said they found their grip in the second half after conceding three goals in just 23rd minute.
"First 20-25 minutes were really tough but We did well in second half. Australia are quality team. They are tough team", said Kalin.
When asked to comment on early goals and the performance of goalie and skipper Kiran Chemjong, coach Kalin said he needed to watch those goals they conceded.
"I don't know. I need to see those goals again", said Kalin.
Nepal will now travel to Amman to take on Jordan on October 15.
- Abhisek Rijal: We Need To Remain Positive During These Times Of Uncertainty
- ANFA Starts Prep For Upcoming Qualifiers Through Webinar
- Dasharath Stadium Gets Regular Maintenance During COVID Lockdown (VIDEO)
- Can ANFA & Nepal Internationals Take Advantage Of New Rule In Indian Super League ?
- ANFA Decides To Start National Team Training From July
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium