Coach Yohan Kalin clearly understands that there is a huge gap in standard of football between Australia and Nepal but he has left no stone unturned to boost the morale of his players.
He must have told his players not to take any pressure as they have nothing to lose. In this important match, Nepal will either learn or learn more.
Australia Vs Nepal
Date: Thursday, 10 October 2019
Venue: GIO Stadium, Canberra
What they said
Australia coach Grahan Arnold:
"We want to beat Nepal by bigger margin. We want to score as many goals as we can", said Arnold in the pre-match conference held in Canberra.
"We analyzed their match (against Chinese Taipei). We will play an attacking game against them", added Arnold.
Nepal coach Johan Kalin:
"We know Australia is big team but we are ready to face them".
Australia's last five matches: WLLWW
Nepal’s last five matches: DLLDW
How to watch
You can watch the match on FOX Sports, ABC and Kayo Sports.
Kick Off Time:
Kick off takes place at 8:00pm AEDT. 2:45 PM NST.
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Been Tested COVID19 Positive
- Nepal National Team Shows Love To Ailing Samikchya Magar; Announces Nrs 30,000
- Nepalese Players, Coaches & Former Internationals Appreciate True Heros - VIDEO
- FIFA Ranking Remains Unchanged Due To COVID Pandemic
- The 14 National Team Shirts That Nepal Worn In 27 Years
ANFA Starts Maitenance Of Dasharath Stadium Grounds For FIFA WC QFs