All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) finally handed over prize money of A Division league best players on Tuesday.
ANFA provided them one bike plus Nrs 50,000 cash each to the best players.
Here are the best players:
Best GK: Bishal Shrestha (MMC)
Best DF: Ranjit Dhimal (TSC)
Best MF: Heman Gurung (MMC)
Best FW: Bharat Khawas (Nepal Army)
Best Coach: Suman Shrestha (MMC)
Rising player: Bikash Khawas (Nrs 1 Lakh)
ANFA handed over the prize after 10 months.
The FA also handed prizes to Morang FA (Best DFA), the best club MMC (with Nrs 1 lakh). The best referee of the year Laba Khatri (Male) and Ashmita Manandhar (Female) also received Nrs 1 lakh and scooter each.
Abhisek Rijal and Manjali Yonjan also received Nrs 1 lakh and scooter each.
Rohit Chand and Kiran Chemjong received the award of best player in foreign soil. They received Nrs 1 lakh.
Hari Khadka received the best coach of the year and he received Nrs 1 lakh and one bike.
Bhagirath Ale received Nrs 3,00,000 and one bike as life time achievement award. The FA also handed over Nrs 15 lakh to Jumanu Rai.
These awards were announced in ANFA day months back. NSC member secretary Ramesh Silwal, ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa and other officials handed over the prizes at ANFA complex on Tuesday.
- ANFA Disciplinary Committee To Decide The Fate Of Four Nepal Internationals
- Roof Installation Begins At VIP Section Of Dasharath Stadium
- Can ANFA Stop Players Leaving Country For Bread-n-Butter ?
- Dharam Lamichane To Lead Gandaki Province Football Association
- ANFA Holds Meeting With 14 A Division Clubs For Martyr's Memorial League
VERY NEW UPDATE FROM DASHARATH STADIUM