Organizers of Mechinagar gold cup, Kakarvitta football training centre has made a profit of Nrs 7,16,175 from 4th edition.
The organizers had suffered 6 lakh loss in 3rd edition.
Finance committee coordinator Gangalal Gurung presented profit/expense report in Kakarvitta, Jhapa on Saturday.
Province 1 government, Mechinagar municipality and national sports council supported the organizers that helped them to make profit from the event.
The centre has thanked everyone for the support in making the event successful.
- ANFA's Senior VP Pankaj Nembang Supports Mechinagar Municipality With Nrs 51,000
- Jhapa: Kankai Women's Team Clinches Title Of Sukhani Martyr Memorial Cup
- Jhapa FC Enters Final Of District Wide 9-A-Side Championship
- Jhapa: Munal FC Enters SFs Of District Wide Championship
- Jhapa: Srijanshil Yuwa Samaj Beats Dhulabari Training Centre In District Wide Championship
JALTHAL FC JHAPA ENTERS SFs 2nd BHAGIMAN MEMORIAL CUP