Nepal U18 coach Chet Narayan Shrestha has resigned from the post.
ANFA spokesperson Kiran Rai confirmed GoalNepal that Shrestha submitted resignation letter to ANFA today and it was approved immediately.
"We have approved his resignation. We will now discuss with technical committee for the appointment of new coach for the team", said Rai.
Nepal suffered a humiliating 3-0 loss at the hands of Bhutan on Sunday for the first time in history and crashed out from the event today after Bhutan played 0-0 draw against Maldives.
Nepal U18 will now shift focus towards AFC U19 qualifiers where they have to compete against stronger sides.
"We will immediately appoint new coach for the team", said spokesperson Rai.
Who do you think should handle this team?
- Nepal U19 Striker Dipesh Ale Magar Out From The Field For Three Weeks
- Nepal U19 Plays Stalemate Against Kyrgyz Republic U19
- AFC U19 Championship Qualifiers: Kyrgyz Republic Vs Nepal - WATCH IT LIVE
- AFC U19 Championship Qualifiers: Kyrgyz Republic Vs Nepal Today
- AFC U19 Championship Qualifiers: Nepal Crashes Out After Losing To Iran
Nepal U19 Preparing For AFC U19 Championship Qualifiers