Dharan FC, Sunsari has entered semifinals of Laxmimarga gold cup football tournament.
Dharan FC defeated hosts Dangihat FC 4-3 on penalties at Laxmimarga ground on Saturday to enter semifinals.
Both teams played 0-0 draw in stipulated time of 70 minutes.
Dharan FC goalie Lucky Karki became the man of the match and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
Jhapa XI will play against Nepal APF on Sunday.
The championship has a winning purse of Nrs 5 lakh. Belbari municipality is supporting the organizers.
- Bhangbari FC Jhapa Wins Title Of Sundar Haraicha Cup
- Sundar Haraicha Cup: Bhangbari FC Jhapa Vs Nepal Muslim Yuwa Samuha Final Today
- Morang: Nepal Muslim Yuwa Samuha Enters FINAL Of Sundar Haraicha Cup
- 2nd Sundar Haraicha Cup SF: Nepal Muslim Yuwa Samuha Vs Nepal APF Eastern Today
- Morang: Bangbari FC Jhapa Enters FINAL Of Sundar Haraicha Gold Cup
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS