Dharan FC, Sunsari has entered semifinals of Laxmimarga gold cup football tournament.
Dharan FC defeated hosts Dangihat FC 4-3 on penalties at Laxmimarga ground on Saturday to enter semifinals.
Both teams played 0-0 draw in stipulated time of 70 minutes.
Dharan FC goalie Lucky Karki became the man of the match and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
Jhapa XI will play against Nepal APF on Sunday.
The championship has a winning purse of Nrs 5 lakh. Belbari municipality is supporting the organizers.
- Morang: 9-A-Side Championship At Kerabari
- Morang: Kerabari FC & Satisale FC Register Win In Dashain Cup
- Letang Municipality Honors Nepal Women's Team Member Indira Rai With NRs 51,000
- Morang: Sundar Haraicha Municipality Honors Bikash Khawas With NRs 1,51,000
- Morang: Kusume Shining Club & Khadam FC Register Win In Dashain Cup
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS