Metro Nepal yuwa club is organizing open 7-A-side football championship in Pokhara from Ashoj 10.
The championship, which will be played at Majheri Patan, Pokhara, has a winning purse of Nrs 1,55,555. Runners up team will get Nrs 75,555.
Two semifinalist teams will get Nrs 10,000 each. The most valuable player of the tournament will get Nrs 7,000. Best player in other categories will get Nrs 5,000 each.
According to tournament coordinator Ekendra Kunwar, team registration fee is Nrs 7,000.
GoalNepal is the official web partner of the event.
- Kaski: Indreni Integrated Development Centre Wins Title Of Veterans Championship
- Kaski: LG Association Vs Naya Galli Veterans In The Final Of Desna Chand Memorial Championship
- Dharam Lamichane To Lead Gandaki Province Football Association
- Nepal Police Nabs Dutch Football Coach In Pokhara
- Latest Update From Under Construction Pokhara Stadium - VIDEO
Contractors Are In Race Against Time To Make Pokhara Stadium Ready