Red Star FC Birtamod has lifted the title of Ranitar gold cup football tournament in Panchthar.
Red Star FC defeated Sainik Youth Club 5-4 on penalties to lift the title at Barazu grounds, Ranitar on Monday.
The champions received Nrs 1 lakh and runners up team got Nrs 50,000.
According to tournament coordinator Milan Gurung, Saurav Gurung became the best goalkeeper, Biman Rai the best defender, Ankur Tamang the best midfielder and Ramesh Gurung the best striker.
Teams from various districts took part in the event.
- Phidim City Stadium Under Construction With The Support From Province 1 Government
- Province 1 Govt Investing Nrs 50 Lakhs For Upgradation Of Phidim Ground
- Panchthar: Phidim Ground Upgradation Begins
- MVP Bikram Limbu: The Happiest Moment Of My Playing Career
- Panchthar: DFC Morang Wins Title Of 3rd Panchthar Gold Cup