Red Star FC Birtamod has lifted the title of Ranitar gold cup football tournament in Panchthar.
Red Star FC defeated Sainik Youth Club 5-4 on penalties to lift the title at Barazu grounds, Ranitar on Monday.
The champions received Nrs 1 lakh and runners up team got Nrs 50,000.
According to tournament coordinator Milan Gurung, Saurav Gurung became the best goalkeeper, Biman Rai the best defender, Ankur Tamang the best midfielder and Ramesh Gurung the best striker.
Teams from various districts took part in the event.
- Pancthar: Hosts Kummayak Sporting Club Wins Title Of 3rd Kummayak Gold Cup
- Panchthar: Hosts Kummayak Sporting Club Enters Final Of 3rd Kummayak Gold Cup
- Panchthar: Phidim Municipality & Falelung Rural Municipality Enter SFs Of 3rd Kummayak Gold Cup
- Panchthar: Hosts Kummayak Rural Municipality Enters SFs Of 3rd Kummayak Gold Cup
- Panchthar: 3rd Kummayak Gold Cup Kicks Off Today