Nepal Women's team has set final date with Uzbekistan in Nadezhda cup 2019 football tournament in Karakol, Kyrgyz Republic.
Nepal defeated Tajikistan 1-0 in last group match played on Tuesday afternoon. Sabitra Bhandari scored the match winner in 86th minute utilizing a long free kick taken by Gita Rana.
Nepal collected six points to enter the final. Uzbekistan has six points from two matches and are already into finals. They are playing against hosts Kyrgyz Republic later this afternoon.
Nepal will play final against Ubekistan on Thursday.
Cheli are preparing for SA Games that Nepal is hosting in December later this year.
- Nepal Women’s Team Coach Hari Khadka: Losing 3-2 To Uzbekistan Is Like Win For Us
- Nepal Women's Team Returns Home From Kyrgyz Republic
- Nepal Women's Team Returning Home Tonight
- Sabitra Bhandari Levels Record Hold By Anu Lama
- Nepal women's Team Striker Sabitra Bhandari Receives Highest Goal Scorer Award
Nepal Women's Team Is Ready For Sri Lanka