Nepal is playing against Chinese Taipei in second match of FIFA World Cup round 2 Asian qualifiers today.
The match will be played at Taipei athletic stadium at 7 PM local time (4:55 PM NST).
Both teams have to win the match to remain in the fray as they had lost their matches in the match day 1.
"We need to go back to our way of playing so that we do not repeat similar mistakes against Kuwait in the Taipei match.
Taipei is higher ranked team and it would be wrong to say them weak team of the group. It is going to be a very strong and tough game", said Nepal coach Kalin.
"We would like to play on top of our games. This is a must win match and we are not going to hold back. We would like to go forward and take our chances.
"We are fully aware that if we fail again, the pressure will keep building on", said Chinese Taipei coach Lancaster.
There are Nepal, Australia, Jordan, Kuwait and Chinese Taipei in the group.
- Nepal National Team Starts Training For WC QFs On March 1
- Nepal Head Coach Johan Kalin Announces Preliminary 31-member Squad
- ANFA Starts Prep For Australia, Chinese Taipei Clash
- Kathmandu: England FA Officials Land K-Town To Sign An MoU With ANFA For A Friendly Match
- Nepal Remains Unchanged In FIFA World Ranking
ANFA Starts Maitenance Of Dasharath Stadium Grounds For FIFA WC QFs