Nepal international goalie Kiran Chemjong is in Japan to appear in trial with J-League 3rd division side, Fujieda MYFC.
Chemjong will play a very important match on August 24 at Fujieda stadium. The match will start at 11 AM local time.
FC Reale World is supporting him in Japan under hero project. The organization wants Nepalese players to play in Japan and inspire junior players in Nepal.
Nepalese football fans in Japan can contact the organization at 0557-51-5227 if they want to support Chemjong.
- USA: Dallas Gurkhas Organizing Solidarity Cup 2020
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Recovering From COVID19 Infection
- Australia: Beni FC Clinches Title Of 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020
- FIFA Referee Sudish Pandey To Officiate Matches In 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020
- USA: Team Registration Open For 5th Annual Nepali New Year Cup