Nepal international goalie Kiran Chemjong is in Japan to appear in trial with J-League 3rd division side, Fujieda MYFC.
Chemjong will play a very important match on August 24 at Fujieda stadium. The match will start at 11 AM local time.
FC Reale World is supporting him in Japan under hero project. The organization wants Nepalese players to play in Japan and inspire junior players in Nepal.
Nepalese football fans in Japan can contact the organization at 0557-51-5227 if they want to support Chemjong.
- Nepal U23 Goalie Arpan Karki Enjoys Win Over High Quality In Bhutan National League
- Bimal Gharti Magar Scores Another Goal In TC Sports Win In Maldives Premier League
- Saudi Arabia: Football Tournament For Bakra Eid Celebration
- Nepali Chelis Return Home After Taking Part In Women's Football Cultural Festival In Berlin
- Nepal No1 Goalie Kiran Chemjong Lands Japan