All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has shamefully set a low key friendly match for Nepal ahead of FIFA world cup qualifiers.
The FA said on Wednesday that it was going to play a friendly match against Johor Darul Ta'zim on august 26, 2019 in Johor, Malaysia. Johor Darul is a Malaysian league winners.
Nepal has been grouped with Australia, Jordan, Kuwait and Chinese Taipei. It will open the campaign taking on Kuwait on September 5.
When other countries are busy playing against top teams or in regional event like WAFF, the Nepalese FA surprisingly set a low key friendly match for the team.
- Abhisek Rijal: We Need To Remain Positive During These Times Of Uncertainty
- ANFA Starts Prep For Upcoming Qualifiers Through Webinar
- Dasharath Stadium Gets Regular Maintenance During COVID Lockdown (VIDEO)
- Can ANFA & Nepal Internationals Take Advantage Of New Rule In Indian Super League ?
- ANFA Decides To Start National Team Training From July
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium