All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has shamefully set a low key friendly match for Nepal ahead of FIFA world cup qualifiers.
The FA said on Wednesday that it was going to play a friendly match against Johor Darul Ta'zim on august 26, 2019 in Johor, Malaysia. Johor Darul is a Malaysian league winners.
Nepal has been grouped with Australia, Jordan, Kuwait and Chinese Taipei. It will open the campaign taking on Kuwait on September 5.
When other countries are busy playing against top teams or in regional event like WAFF, the Nepalese FA surprisingly set a low key friendly match for the team.
- FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers: Nepal Vs Kuwait - 18 Days To Go !
- Australia: Nepalese Football Fans Start Buying Tickets For Australia Match
- FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers: Nepal Vs Kuwait - 19 Days To Go !
- Skipper Biraj Maharjan Dropped; Rohit & Kiran Not Available For Johor Darul Tazim Match
- Coach Johan Kalin Announces 23-member Squad For A Friendly Match Against Johor Darul Tazim
FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers: Nepal Vs Kuwait On September 5