Some Japanese kids met Nepal international Bikram Lama on Sunday at ANFA complex, Satdobato, Lalitpur.
The reason behind meeting him was to do their project work.
According to player Lama, kids' school has given them a project work in their vacation to Nepal.
They have to submit an assignment about the struggle and success story of Nepal national team player.
Lama said he was happy to share his story.
Head of elite youth Nabin Maharjan coordinated the program.
- ANFA Lines Up Myanmar Friendly Match Ahead Of Kuwait Clash
- FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers: Second Half Lapses Cost Nepal 3-0 Loss
- FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers - Jordan Vs Nepal - WATCH IT LIVE
- Nepal’s First XI Against Jordan Announced; Bimal Gharti Magar Is Starting
- FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers: Jordan Vs Nepal - H-2-H
Nepal National Team Lands Sydney, Australia