Some Japanese kids met Nepal international Bikram Lama on Sunday at ANFA complex, Satdobato, Lalitpur.
The reason behind meeting him was to do their project work.
According to player Lama, kids' school has given them a project work in their vacation to Nepal.
They have to submit an assignment about the struggle and success story of Nepal national team player.
Lama said he was happy to share his story.
Head of elite youth Nabin Maharjan coordinated the program.
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Been Tested COVID19 Positive
- Nepal National Team Shows Love To Ailing Samikchya Magar; Announces Nrs 30,000
- Nepalese Players, Coaches & Former Internationals Appreciate True Heros - VIDEO
- FIFA Ranking Remains Unchanged Due To COVID Pandemic
- The 14 National Team Shirts That Nepal Worn In 27 Years
ANFA Starts Maitenance Of Dasharath Stadium Grounds For FIFA WC QFs