Nepal skipper Niru Thapa said she will retire from international football only after winning gold medal for Nepal.
Nepal have never won gold medal in SAFF women’s championship and SA Games despite reaching final in many occasions.
“I want to retire from international football with gold medal. I will keep playing until I win gold with the team”, said Thapa, who is in late 20s.
Nepal is hosting SA Games in December later this year. Pokhara will host women’s event.
Check out the video HERE:
- Nepal Women's Team Is In Last Phase Of Prep For 13th SA Games - PICTORIAL
- 13th SA Games 2019: Match Fixtures Of Women’s Football Revealed
- 13th SA Games: Only Four Teams Taking Part; Nepal Vs Sri Lanka In Women's Football
- Coach Hari Khadka Announces Final Squad For 13th SA Games
- SAFF U15 Championship: Nepal Plays Stalemate With Bhutan
NEPAL WOMEN'S VS KYRGYZ REPUBLIC 8-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS