Nepal women's team has already started preparation for upcoming South Asian Games 2019 that Nepal is hosting later this December.
Head coach Hari Khadka, coach Aruna Gurung and GK coach Binod Dangol are training the girls.
Nepal have never won the gold in the games.
Nisha Thokar, Saru Limbu, Anjali Kumari Yonjan, Anjila Tumbapo Subba, Rekha Poudel, Hira Kumari Bhujel, Gita Rana, Manmaya Limbu, Renuka Nagarkote, Anita Basnet, Sabitra Bhandari, Anita KC, Bimala B.K, Puja Rana Magar, Punam Jargha Magar, Anjana Rana Magar, Sunita Chaudhary, Kabita Dhimal, Indira Rai, Sharmila Thapa, Deepa Rai, Krishna Khatri, Ghim Kumari Gurung, Amrita Jaisi, Niru Thapa, Srijana Khadka, Nirmala B.K, Deepa Neupane, Usha Nath, Samikshya Ghimire, Basanti Nath Ghimire, Rashmi Kumari Ghising, Manisha Raut, Sabita Rana Magar, Saloni Rana Magar, Rebika Rai, Rojina Shrestha, Preeti Rai, Manisha Thapa, Samjhana Lawati, Sapana Lama.
- ANFA Sending Women’s Team To Kyrgyzstan For 4-nation Tournament
- FIFA Council Unanimously Approves Expanded 32-team Field For FIFA Women’s World Cup
- Nepal Skipper Niru Thapa: I Want To Retire From International Football With Gold Medal
- Nepal Women's Team Training - VIDEO
- Nepal National Women's Team Training Kicks Off - PICTORIAL
Nepal Women's Team Preparation For South Asian Games 2019