Indonesia FA has postponed Persija Jakarta vs PSM Makassar 2nd leg final of Piala cup due to safety reason.
On Saturday, PSM Makassar fans attacked Persija Jakarta team bus when they were returning from training session. Nepal international Rohit Chand was unhurt in the incident.
The 2nd leg was supposed to be played at Andi Mattalataa stadium, Makassar today.
“On the basis of consideration of security and comfort, we postponed the second leg,” said PSSI general secretary Tisha Destria who added that a time and place for rearranging the second leg will be decided as soon as possible.
PSSI also asked the supporters of both teams to uphold sportsmanship and fair play values.
Persija had won first leg 1-0.
- USA: BYSC Wins Title Of 2nd Minnesotta Championship
- Preparation Completed For 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup; Winners To Get USD 10,000 !
- Japan: Shizuoka United Supports Rabi Lamichane Foundation
- USA: 16 Teams Finalized In 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup
- USA: Preparation In Full Swing For 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup; Winners To Get USD 10,000