Grassroots football program got underway in Saptari district.
Nepal Army's 27th Brigade is partnering with ANFA for the program.
More than 50 kids are taking part in the program.
ANFA has supported the Brigade with sporting gears.
The program is also under military public cooperation.
- FIFA, WHO, Football Stakeholders Draft Medical Considerations, Risk Assessment Tool
- All Nepal Football Players Association Finally Wakes Up, Requests Players To Contact Them If They Needed Support
- Nepal Government Cuts Budget Of Youth & Sports Ministry For New Fiscal Year
- ANFA Starts Discussion With Coaches Through Webinar
- Football Returns In Vietnam As Cup Competition Kicks Off
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium