FC Reale World, an organization based in Japan, has distributed top quality football boots worn by J-League players to Nepal internationals amid a program organized in Bhaktapur on Saturday.
The president of the organization, Aya Miyosh Kizaki and member Santosh Sahukhala (former Nepal international) distributed boots to some players from the national team.
The project is termed "Hero". The idea behind organizing the event is to share connection between Japan professional players and Nepalese players.
The organization also distributed football boots, jerseys to local players.
"This project is called HERO. We want Nepali players to dream big and become a hero. I hope they will do good in international arena. I am hopeful that these Nepal internationals will be role model for upcoming players in Nepal.
"We also want Japanese kids to know about Nepal and its culture. I am hopeful that we can create a bond between Japanese professional players and Nepali players in coming days", said president Kizaki.
FC Reale World also works with GoalNepal Foundation to promote and develop Nepalese football.
- Nepal International Bimal Gharti Magar Returns Home To Join The Team
- FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers: Nepal Vs Kuwait - 17 Days To Go !
- FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers: Nepal Vs Kuwait - 18 Days To Go !
- Australia: Nepalese Football Fans Start Buying Tickets For Australia Match
- FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers: Nepal Vs Kuwait - 19 Days To Go !
FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers: Nepal Vs Kuwait On September 5