Indian company, Great Sports Infra and National Sports Council, Nepal have already agreed terms and condition for the construction of 15,000 capacity stadium in Pokhara.
Hyderabad based company is teamed up with M.A Construction Jawalakhel, Lalitpur for the project.
Great sports infra have already started the work. However there is not much work done when we visited the scene on Thursday.
Sports Ministry has already seperated Nrs 53 Crore for the stadium.
The total budget of the stadium is Nrs 173 crore. This includes football stadium, playing field and the track-n-field.
Nepal government is constructing several sporting facilities at Pokhara stadium for South Asian Games. The event will be played in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
The event was supposed to kick off from Mar 9-18, 2019 but it has already been postponed till December 2019.
- Gandaki Province League: Horizon Vs Triveni Youth, Adarsha Yuwa Vs Bhimad Youth In SFs
- Kaski: Youth Club Bhimad, Triveni Youth Close To SFs In Gandaki Province League
- Kaski: ABC Vs T-Burger Veterans In The Final Of Bagar Bhai Khalak Veterans Cup
- Kaski Police Nabs Kaski DFA Prez Milan Gurung On Fraud Case
- Kaski Police Confirms FIR Lodged Against Kaski DFA Prez Milan Gurung
What Is Happening At Pokhara Stadium ?