Indian company, Great Sports Infra and National Sports Council, Nepal have already agreed terms and condition for the construction of 15,000 capacity stadium in Pokhara.
Hyderabad based company is teamed up with M.A Construction Jawalakhel, Lalitpur for the project.
Great sports infra have already started the work. However there is not much work done when we visited the scene on Thursday.
Sports Ministry has already seperated Nrs 53 Crore for the stadium.
The total budget of the stadium is Nrs 173 crore. This includes football stadium, playing field and the track-n-field.
Nepal government is constructing several sporting facilities at Pokhara stadium for South Asian Games. The event will be played in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
The event was supposed to kick off from Mar 9-18, 2019 but it has already been postponed till December 2019.
- 5,000 Seats Installed At Grandstand Type Pokhara Stadium
- Pokhara Stadium Parapet Takes Shape (With Pictures)
- NSC Member Rajesh Gurung: We Will Host Women’s Football At Pokhara Stadium
- Grandstand Installation Begins At Pokhara Stadium - VIDEO
- Kaski: Indreni Integrated Development Centre Wins Title Of Veterans Championship
Very New Update From Pokhara Stadium