ANFA's exco meeting chaired by president Narendra Shrestha on Monday decided to hold ANFA election on Magh 11, 2074 B.S (Jan 15, 2018).
Before that, 45 ANFA affiliated districts will hold election from Kartik 25 to Mangsir 25.
The committee decided to form an election commitee under the chairmanship of Suman KC(Advocate). The other members are Laxman Thapa(Deputy Chairman), Raju Bhai Manandhar(Member), Bijay Basnet(Alternative member) and Sagar (Alternative member).
It also decided to form an election appeal commitee under the chairmanship of Moti Ram Gautam(Advocate), Bal Krishna Shrestha(member), Surya Narayan Adhikari(Member), Prakash Rawal(Alternative Member), Ganga Sagar(Alternative Member).
- COVID Pandemic: Somalia FA Re-launches New Stadium Amid Global Pandemic
- FIFA Referee Shrawan Lama Needs Surgery To Treat His Troubled Knee
- ANFA Furbishes Players & Referee Changing Rooms At Nepal Army HQs
- ANFA Can Apply For Interest-free Loans From FIFA !
- FIFA Updates Futsal International Match Calendar For 2020 and 2021
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium