ANFA's exco meeting chaired by president Narendra Shrestha on Monday decided to hold ANFA election on Magh 11, 2074 B.S (Jan 15, 2018).
Before that, 45 ANFA affiliated districts will hold election from Kartik 25 to Mangsir 25.
The committee decided to form an election commitee under the chairmanship of Suman KC(Advocate). The other members are Laxman Thapa(Deputy Chairman), Raju Bhai Manandhar(Member), Bijay Basnet(Alternative member) and Sagar (Alternative member).
It also decided to form an election appeal commitee under the chairmanship of Moti Ram Gautam(Advocate), Bal Krishna Shrestha(member), Surya Narayan Adhikari(Member), Prakash Rawal(Alternative Member), Ganga Sagar(Alternative Member).
- ANFA's Road Side Garden Inaugurated
- 13th SA Games Cramped Football Schedule Raises Question
- Government Says Preparation Completed For 13th SA Games !
- 13th SA Games Security Committee Applying Odd-Even Rule For Smooth Vehicular Movement
- Nepal Government Honors FIFA Referee Sudis Pandey The Best Referee Of The Year
ANFA's Road Side Garden Inaugurated