ANFA's exco meeting chaired by president Narendra Shrestha on Monday decided to hold ANFA election on Magh 11, 2074 B.S (Jan 15, 2018).
Before that, 45 ANFA affiliated districts will hold election from Kartik 25 to Mangsir 25.
The committee decided to form an election commitee under the chairmanship of Suman KC(Advocate). The other members are Laxman Thapa(Deputy Chairman), Raju Bhai Manandhar(Member), Bijay Basnet(Alternative member) and Sagar (Alternative member).
It also decided to form an election appeal commitee under the chairmanship of Moti Ram Gautam(Advocate), Bal Krishna Shrestha(member), Surya Narayan Adhikari(Member), Prakash Rawal(Alternative Member), Ganga Sagar(Alternative Member).
- FIFA Referee Sudis Pandey Conducts Bangabandhu Gold Cup SF Match Between Burundi & Bangladesh
- ANFA Finally Condemns Deepak Manange's Unruly Act
- ANFA DFAs Start Protesting Against Controversial MLA Gurung
- ANFA, England FA Sign A Deal For A Friendly Match
- FIFA Referee Sudis Pandey, Asst Referee Rojen Shrestha To Conduct Bangabandhu Gold Cup Matches
ANFA's Road Side Garden Inaugurated