Minnesota is taking on Pennsylvania in the final of 1st Minnesota Champion Cup at Saint Paul, Minnesota.
The sponsors of the event are Sun foods, Ramayilo Entertainment, Irstat, BHHCS, Square Choice insurance, Asian market, Star ocean wholesale foods, Lekali pasal, Sun world super market, International home care, double dragon foods and title smart Inc.
Bhutanese Youth Sports Club, Minnesota is organizing the three-day championship.
The championship has a winning purse of 10,000 USD and runners up team will get 5,000 USD.
Watch the match LIVE here
- Nepal U23 Goalie Arpan Karki Enjoys Win Over High Quality In Bhutan National League
- Kiran Chemjong's Trial With Fujieda MYFC Started; Playing An Important Match On August 24
- Bimal Gharti Magar Scores Another Goal In TC Sports Win In Maldives Premier League
- Saudi Arabia: Football Tournament For Bakra Eid Celebration
- Nepali Chelis Return Home After Taking Part In Women's Football Cultural Festival In Berlin