APF Eastern has entered semifinals of 2nd Barahkshetra Mayor Cup football tournament in Sunsari.
In the second quarterfinal match played on Sunday, APF Sunsari defeated Shantinagar FC 3-1.
Ujjwol Chemjong, Jon Magar and Yogesh Burja Magar scored apiece for the winners.
Bhutan Basnet scored a consolation goal for Shantinagar.
Arun Limbu became the man of the match and received Nea 2500 cash.
Everest B will play against Panchayan FC in the third quarterfinal match tomorrow.
Everest FC is organizing the championship, which is supported by Barahkshetra municipality.
GoalNepal is the official web partner of the event.
- It Is Taking Too Long Time To Construct Itahari Stadium - VIDEO
- Sunsari DFA Provides COVID Relief To 30 Players
- Sunsari DFA To Distribute Nrs 2500 Each To 30 As COVID Relief
- Sunsari: New Star FC Supports Barahkshetra Municipality With Nrs 55,555
- Sunsari: Eleven Arrows Provides Monetary Support To Duhabi Municipality
It Is Taking Too Long Time To Construct Itahari Stadium