Minnesota will face Pennsylvania in the final of 1st Minnesota Champion Cup.
In the semifinals played on Saturday, Minnesota defeated North Dakota 4-0 and Pennsylvania defeat Columbus, Ohio 1-0.
Referee Jitu Kaka officiated the matches.
The sponsors of the event are Sun foods, Ramayilo Entertainment, Irstat, BHHCS, Square Choice insurance, Asian market, Star ocean wholesale foods, Lekali pasal, Sun world super market, International home care, double dragon foods and title smart Inc.
BYSC, Minnesota is organizing the three-day championship.
Shiva Humagai, the President of BYSC said,"We have really worked hard for this tournament. These two days of the tournament have been successful. I am sure the final day will carry the same momentum to make this event a big success."
Final will be played at Saint Paul, Minnesota at 12 PM local time.
The championship has a winning purse of 10,000 USD and runners up team will get 5,000 USD.
Final match will be LIVE stream on GoalNepal.
- Sabitra Bhandari Strikes As Gokulam FC Wins Indian Women's League Match
- Anita Basnet Involved Sethu FC Beats FC Kolhapur City In Indian Women’s League
- Japan: 1st NJFA Running Cup On February 9
- Malaysia: Preparation Almost Completed For 4th Indam Gold Cup 2020; LIVE On GoalNepal Platform
- New Zealand: Tenzing Hillary Cup 2020 On Feb 1-2