ANFA's exco meeting chaired by president Narendra Shrestha on Monday decided to hold ANFA election on Magh 11, 2074 B.S (Jan 15, 2018).
Before that, 45 ANFA affiliated districts will hold election from Kartik 25 to Mangsir 25.
The committee decided to form an election commitee under the chairmanship of Suman KC(Advocate). The other members are Laxman Thapa(Deputy Chairman), Raju Bhai Manandhar(Member), Bijay Basnet(Alternative member) and Sagar (Alternative member).
It also decided to form an election appeal commitee under the chairmanship of Moti Ram Gautam(Advocate), Bal Krishna Shrestha(member), Surya Narayan Adhikari(Member), Prakash Rawal(Alternative Member), Ganga Sagar(Alternative Member).
- Nepalese Football Community Unite In Government's Fight Against COVID Pandemic
- ANFA Starts Maintaining Field At Dasharath Stadium During Lock Down
- Lockdown Update From Dasharath Stadium - PHOTOS
- Facilities Of National Sports Council Will Be Used For Quarantine
- ANFA Says They Are Ready To Provide Their Properties For Isolation Camp & Temporary Quarantine
NEPAL'S FIRST FEMALE FIFA REFEREE | KALPANA SHARMA