Nepal has stepped four position down to 165 in FIFA world ranking.
FIFA published the ranking on Friday.
Here is the ranking of South Asian countries:
Afghanistan: 149 (unchanged)
Sri Lanka: 201
India, Afghanistan, Maldives and Bhutan are unchanged at 101st,149th position, 151 and 186th position.
Nepal has dropped four position down to 165. Pakistan has slipped five position down to 205.
Bangladesh has climbed five position up to 186. Sri Lanka has ascended one position up to 201.
IR Iran stands on the first, Japan on second and Korea Republic on the third position among Asian countries.
Belgium are atop while France and Brazil are in second and third position respectively in FIFA World Ranking.
- National Sports Council Wants To Host Nepal's Home Matches At Dasharath Stadium But..
- Heat, Humidity and Hectic Air Miles: What Gorkhalis Can Expect On The Road To Qatar
- Aussie International Aziz Behich: Nepal Is Unknown But I Am Sure Our Scooting Staff & Coaching Staff Are Already On Top
- When Will Nepal Play Against Higher Ranked Teams ?
- Should Nepal Fear Against Tough Teams ? - Check Out Training VIDEO
How Should Nepal Prepare Against Jordan, Australia, Kuwait & Chinese Taipei ?