Simano A has lifted the title of Hari Raya cup in Johor, Malaysia recently.
Simano defeated Simano B in the final match to lift the title.
The champions received RM 4500 and runners up team got RM 2500.
Bijaya Pariyar became the man of the final match. Yam Limbu was awarded with the best midfielder. Khadga Limbu received the best goalkeeper award. Niraj Gurung became the highest goal scorer.
Nepalese teams took part in the event, coordinator Milan Limbu told GoalNepal.
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Recovering From COVID19 Infection
- Australia: Beni FC Clinches Title Of 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020
- FIFA Referee Sudish Pandey To Officiate Matches In 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020
- USA: Team Registration Open For 5th Annual Nepali New Year Cup
- Australia: Beni FC Wins Title Of GNC Premier League