Simano A has lifted the title of Hari Raya cup in Johor, Malaysia recently.
Simano defeated Simano B in the final match to lift the title.
The champions received RM 4500 and runners up team got RM 2500.
Bijaya Pariyar became the man of the final match. Yam Limbu was awarded with the best midfielder. Khadga Limbu received the best goalkeeper award. Niraj Gurung became the highest goal scorer.
Nepalese teams took part in the event, coordinator Milan Limbu told GoalNepal.
- Australia: Nepalese United FC Wins Title Of Metropolitan South Division 2 League 2019
- Tokyo: Basanta Gauchan Re-elected The President Of Nepal Japan Football Association
- Japan: Kavreli Cup On September 29
- South Korea: Green City Ilam Wins Title Of 7th Tilicho Cup
- Coach Basanta Gauchan Flying Nepal Flag High