Simano A has lifted the title of Hari Raya cup in Johor, Malaysia recently.
Simano defeated Simano B in the final match to lift the title.
The champions received RM 4500 and runners up team got RM 2500.
Bijaya Pariyar became the man of the final match. Yam Limbu was awarded with the best midfielder. Khadga Limbu received the best goalkeeper award. Niraj Gurung became the highest goal scorer.
Nepalese teams took part in the event, coordinator Milan Limbu told GoalNepal.
- Rohit Chand Adjudged Man Of The Match In Persija Jakarta Win In Indonesia Liga 1
- UAE: Dashain Cup On September 27
- Nepal U23 Goalie Arpan Karki Enjoys Win Over High Quality In Bhutan National League
- Kiran Chemjong's Trial With Fujieda MYFC Started; Playing An Important Match On August 24
- Bimal Gharti Magar Scores Another Goal In TC Sports Win In Maldives Premier League