Simano A has lifted the title of Hari Raya cup in Johor, Malaysia recently.
Simano defeated Simano B in the final match to lift the title.
The champions received RM 4500 and runners up team got RM 2500.
Bijaya Pariyar became the man of the final match. Yam Limbu was awarded with the best midfielder. Khadga Limbu received the best goalkeeper award. Niraj Gurung became the highest goal scorer.
Nepalese teams took part in the event, coordinator Milan Limbu told GoalNepal.
- Nepal No 1 Kiran Chemjong Adjudged Hero Of The Match For Minerva Punjab FC
- Japan: 2nd NNFC Running Cup In Nagoya
- Nepali Origin Asmita Ale Signs First Professional Contract With Aston Villa FC
- Malaysia: Himalayan FC Is Authorized By Malaysian Sports Ministry
- USA: Royal Nepal FC Bows Out From Grapevine Metro Soccer League