Promising striker-cum-winger Abhisek Rijal has thanked coach Johan Kalin for his trust on him.
Coach Kalin fielded him in first XI and gave a role of one-man striker against Chinese Taipei. He did reasonably well and scored leveling goal for Nepal in 69th minute.
Rijal nicely sliced the ball home utilizing a pin point free kick taken by prolific Santosh Tamang.
Speaking in post match conference, Rijal said he was thankful to coach for his trust on him.
"Coach trusted me for the match and I tried to pay back (with a goal)", said Rijal, who is just 19 yr old.
- Nepal National Team Beats Nepal APF In A Friendly Match
- Nepal Head Coach AA Takes A Day Break Following Resignation Row
- ANFA Spokesperson: We Haven't Received Formal Resignation Letter From Head Coach
- Nepalese Football Fans Are Shocked To Know Coach AA Is Resigning
- Nepal Coach Abdullah Almutairi Resigns From The Post Because Of Sr. VP ?
Second Training Session Of Team Nepal In Kuwait City