Nepal (161) played 1-1 draw against highly ranked Chinese Taipei (125) in a friendly match played in Khaoisuing.
Wu chang ching scored goal for Chinese Taipei in 40th minute. Abhisek Rijal scored his debut goal for Nepal in 69th minute.
Nepal coach Johan Kalin made some changes in the first eleven. He dropped skipper Biraj Maharjan, Nawayug Shrestha and fielded in Ajit Bhandari and Suman Aryal in the defense line. He adopted 4-5-1 startegy with Abhisek Rijal in the front line.
Nawayug Shrestha replaced Bikram Lama in the 63rd minute.
Nepal had earlier lost the match 2-0 to Malaysia on June 2. Team Nepal is preparing for upcoming FIFA world cup qualifiers that starts from September.
Nepal First XI: Kiran Chemjong( GK,C); Ajit Bhandari, Devendra Tamang, Ananta Tamang, Suman Aryal; Ravi Paswan, Rohit Chand, Bikram Lama (Nawayug Shrestha 63'), Santosh Tamang, Sujal Shrestha; Abhisek Rijal.
- Abhisek Rijal: We Need To Remain Positive During These Times Of Uncertainty
- ANFA Starts Prep For Upcoming Qualifiers Through Webinar
- Dasharath Stadium Gets Regular Maintenance During COVID Lockdown (VIDEO)
- Can ANFA & Nepal Internationals Take Advantage Of New Rule In Indian Super League ?
- ANFA Decides To Start National Team Training From July
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium