Nepal government is constructing 10k seater Chyasal stadium at Chyasal, Lalitpur.
The construction is expected to be completed later this year. FIFA is also supporting ANFA to construct this new stadium.
The stadium will be used to host national and age-bar international tournaments. It can also be used as home ground for Lalitpur based clubs in league.
Here are the latest pics from the construction site:
- Lalitpur: Dhapakhel Ward 24 Constructing A Football Ground
- Lalitpur: Sports Ministry Supports Janamarga Yuwa Club With Nrs 25 Lakh For Ground Construction
- Football Field Construction At Chyasal Stadium In Full Swing (PHOTOS)
- Xaverian Footballers Create A Video Message Of #StaySafe & #StayHealthy
- Lalitpur Metro Inspects ANFA Complex For COVID19 Quarantine
Pitch Construction At Chyasal Stadium - VIDEO